Make-ups are on a space available basis and are not guaranteed. In order to be eligible for a makeup class, you must call or e-mail Professional Gymnastics Center a minimum of 24 hours before the start of the class you are missing.
- Make-up classes are forfeited for no shows.
- Make-ups must be completed prior to the student ‘s last day of classes.
- Make-ups must be made within 30 days from the absent date.
- All make-up classes must be scheduled prior to arriving for the make-up class.
- All students are permitted to do a maximum of 1 makeup per month.
Please note that students must be currently enrolled in classes to be eligible for make-ups and that there will be no prorated tuition for any missed classes. Excessive make-up requests may be denied.
Please call the front desk at (312) 687-6685 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your make-up classes.